Sunday, April 3, 2011

Last challenge: real acting

Exhibition in the black cube(library)

Last week I was in the art exhibition in the black cube where was the journal photographs from all over the world, but the photographers were danes I think.

It was very interesting to see what is new in here in denmark and what is a new in bangladesh. The different was shockerading. There was a photograph from the haiti where the man with truck was fallen maybe ten of dead bodys one on the other to the big massgrave (the earthquake catastrofe last year). And in the journal picture from denmark was where the Lars Rasmussen was drinking cafe with the immigrant boys in a small apartment where lived a lot of people. Both photographs told about fate of 10 people.

I felt so bad after the exihibition because the world seem to be so unfair and so full of problems. We have been talking 2 months about global problems and challenges but there is a long distance between words and action.

I think the journal photographs are really important channel to impact on peoples to get this world going bit more better and equality way.

No comments:

Post a Comment