Saturday, April 2, 2011

International game

I don't know how much this topic is linked with globalization, but it gave me a lot of positive thoughts about humans.

I was jogging today and saw people playing football. I had so strong desire to play too so I went and ask could I play with them. It suited well to them and so I played 1,5 hour football with strange danish people and it was really fun. I realized that there is language that is much more global than english and that is a language of human: smiling and laughing. Some one says it is a body language but I think it is even more. It is the feeling of some kind of innermost humanity. That you realize that in the end we all are so same group, humans. humans who have families, feelings, needs, thoughts and the language and cultural specialites are in so small role if you compare them. You can suddenly be as tight part of football team as anyone there even you don't know even the names of players.

When players know the rules, it doesn't matter how they do it together. I didn't know what is pass here and  shoot in danish but I still knew every time what they wanted to say me. After game I thanked them for good play and we went separate ways. I know that this is a bit naive thought but I think that in this global world the people should act the same ideology than people plays football. You have the same goal and you are quite helpless as a single, but strong as team. Now we do have the teams in the world but we are not one team like we should also be.

No comments:

Post a Comment